Never Perfect.
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Bias

Annyeonghaseyo. Hime desu.. don't forget to Follow me , Insya-Allah i will follow you back =)


Bigfoots!

CutieBaby(s)

Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edited By: Aini Aishah
Others:   


Arashi ~Matsumoto Jun~

Hello ~~ 


(Arashi)

Maybe many person know Arashi because they really famous *i think so*
I Know Arashi have long been 
I know Arashi before i know Kat-Tun and Other 

The person I Like in Arashi is ... 
Matsumoto Jun 


He so Handsome u know
I start Like him want i watch Gokusen 1 
XDD So Kakkoii ne ~~~


want he smile... he make me die... XDD
Even though he was 28 years old but he still not married or engagement yet
hehe... 

Matsumoto Jun Profile
  • Name: 松本潤
  • Name (romaji): Matsumoto Jun
  • Nicknames: Matsujun, Junji, King [by all Arashi], Jun-chan, Matsumoto-kun, Macchan (when bowling)
  • Profession: Actor, singer
  • Birthdate: 1983-Aug-30
  • Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
  • Height: 173cm
  • Weight: 58kg
  • Star sign: Virgo
  • Blood type: A-
Ok That's all about Arashi
-Matsumoto Jun-
Bye bye


Labels: , ,